Friday

The Inagural Session

Our first session has just wrapped. And while I could say that everything went exactly according to plan, I think we shot some amazing scenes with some amazing students. The screening was well received, even if people had to brave an ice storm to attend, and we managed to lure in some really great people from casting and representation agencies who pretty much universally impressed by the final products and the quality of most of the cast members. People found management, auditions, roles and work of many types, which is something I'm particularly proud of.

Looking backward all I can say what a wild ride. Well in closing: please find, below, the films that came out of very first session. I sincerely hope you enjoy them. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard on these.









No comments: